Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Quality Blogs to Check Out


The Old Schoolhouse is accepting votes for Blog Awards. I went there to vote for my very favorite inspirational blog -- Holy Experience -- and ended up discovering on several other neat blogs. Thought I'd spread the good cheer, inspiration, and deep thoughts! I definitely don't have the time to be reading these all by myself. In fact, I put the kids in front of a very short movie -- Max Lucado's The Crippled Lamb, and was supposed to be washing my hair! Well, I may still have dirty hair when the movie ends, but I'll be in a really good mood :)
Oh, and one of the dad's blogs had a link to The Chronicles of Narnia Rap -- one that I am embarrassed to admit I was awake for and watching last Saturday Night Live!

1 comment:

Miroslav said...

oh come on now Eireann. DO NOT put that garbage in the same category as More Cowbell. Good for a smirk, maybe a chuckle... but not even close to More Cowbell.