Monday, March 13, 2006

Another Goofy Test!

You Are Likely an Only Child
At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.
Ron and I are goofing around with the kids taking all these stupid, boring, waste-of-time quizzes tonight (like, What's Your Hillbilly Name?) -- but check this one! It predicted fairly well my birth order. My sis is almost 9 years my junior, and according to the New Birth Order Book by Kevin Leman, we are both considered "only children."

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm checking the net far too often tonight. I also tested as an only child.

Love,
your sis

Patrick Davis said...

Wow do you breathe too? How did they know that?
lol
GPa
I do not like catagories for people- someone is always trying to pigeonhole me.