Tuesday, February 28, 2006

God is from Mars and Venus

Off with the skirt, On with the Pants is an article sure to make you either clench your fists in anger or laugh out loud as R.C. Sproul, Jr. (son of the well-known Christian theologian R.C. Sproul) brings you face-to-face with the issue of men's leadership in our churches.

Sproul Junior has a silly sense of humor sprinkled with a bit of sarcasm and large doses of truth. He writes with passion that is a bit over the top...but I do think God will use this dynamic man to get a few good messages across.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Patrick Davis said...

Daughter,
I agree with his statement that Promise Keepers sees the problem but does not solve it. Your hubby may remember a dialogue I had in the van back from Promise Keepers. Though he was relatively silent I (as usual) had a lot to say.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks Deborah for this post and the link to that article. I agree with most of what RC Jr says in it. But I'm also troubled by the fact that in other articles he's repeatedly referred to himself as a "junior high girl." Weird. Maybe you didn't know it but RC Sproul Jr was recently defrocked.